Sharknet, a high quality pleated mosquito nets manufacturer, had the need
to monitor the production in all its different stages in order to have complete
control of the timing and therefore, of the costs.
By analyzing the flows involved, the characteristics of the product and the environment, we have decided to use RFID technology.
In particular, the installed system allows the tracing of 4 processing stages:
- Semi-finished assembly - RFID label application
- Processing 1: drilling - reading of the RFID label to identify the production progress
- Processing 2: semi-finished closure - reading of the RFID label to identify the production progress
- Finished product - RFID reading for end of production identification
The selection of the suitable hardware for this type of product was not easy: in addition
to the application on metal, the label had to comply with reduced dimensions with a reading
performance of 1 meter.
Using the label, in the future it will be possible to integrate a WMS system for the warehouse management and the movements of the finished product.
Thanks to the intervention of InfinityID
we are able to track the production progress,
reducing errors, increasing control
and improving daily operations.
- Real time control of the production
- Decrease of the operating costs
INFINITYID LOGIC SUITE
A suite of solutions for the monitoring and traceability of any
type of product and process.
Tags & Labels
SATO CL4NX PRINTER
Device ables to manage the printing and encoding of RFID labels
it's designed to simplify management and maintenance.
RFID GATE (Reader + Antennas)
Reading points positioned in the key spots of the process that
need to be monitored.